Thoughts on the Issue of E-Waste Disposal:
Tokyo, Japan – February 17, 2016
Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. and Perry Johnson Holding, Inc. were honored to host the “Thoughts on the Issue of E-Waste Disposal” presentation in Tokyo, Japan on February 17, 2016. The presentation was made at the Embassy of the United States of America, Tokyo Commercial Service. The program was kicked off by Terry Boboige, President, Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. and CEO, Perry Johnson Holdings, Inc. The program covered an overview of the Responsible Recycling (R2) Standard as well as presentations from industry experts:
- John Lingelbach, Sustainable Electronic Recycling International
- Eiji Hosoda, Keio University, Faculty of Economics
- Takashi Ikari, President CEO, Anchor Network Service, Inc.
- Scott Jones, EHS Program Manager, PJR
- Kazumi Nozawa, Lead Auditor, Perry Johnson Holdings, Inc.
- Scott Venhaus, Managing Director, Arrow Value Recovery, APJ, Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc.
- Sean Magann, VP, Sales and Marketing, Sims Recycling Solutions, Americas
- Yuko Seto, Representative Director, Perry Johnson Holding, Inc.